How to create this look:
- For primer, I used the YSL Touche Eclat highlighting pen, in the shade ‘2’, which I blended out with my Zoeva concealer brush. I then set the product with my Kat Von D setting powder to make sure the eye shadow doesn’t crease throughout the day.
- Use the shade ‘White peach’ all over the lid to create a white base
- Apply ‘Nectar’ in the crease and blend well, as this is the shade I used for the transition colour.
- Use ‘Peaches n’ cream’ over the center of the lid
- Apply a mix of ‘Summer yum’ and ‘Puree’ in the outer corners of the eye, and blend into the outer corners of the crease
- Use a mix of ‘Bellini’ and ‘Luscious’ for the center of the lid
- Use the Too Faced Candlelight glow highlighter in the inner corners, you can also apply this to the brow bone to highlight.
That’s the finished look! Have any of you tried this palette?
Lots of love,