HELLO EVERYONE! Did you enjoy reading my birthday haul? I had such a good birthday and I am so thankful for all the people who got me a present, but it’s not all about the presents! I went out for a meal with my family on my birthday and then the next day I went out again with my friends! So today’s post is going to be a review on the ZOEVA – Complete Eye Brush Set Review, I actually brought this for myself for my birthday because I have wanted these brushes for so long. I ordered these brushes from Beauty Bay because they have such quick delivery, amazing quality and if you get free delivery over £15 and when you buy this product you can get free next day delivery, which is great! If you want to find out more about these beautiful brushes then keep reading!
(First of all I would like to point out that I have been using these brushes (obviously, because I’m doing a review!) which is why they are not clean, so I’m sorry about dirty brushes!) Anyway, as I said that I ordered these from Beauty Bay, they cost £60 pounds, which is expensive but they are the by far the best brushes I have ever owned. Included in the £60 you get a little bag to put your brushes in, which I think is cute.
You get a total of 12 brushes altogether. Here is a detailed description of each brush, taken from the Beauty Bay website-
- Luxe Defined Crease Brush – A professional makeup brush which offers feather-like blending for eye shadow. Beautifully handcrafted with a blend of Synthetic and Natural bristles, Luxe Defined Crease Brush is ideal for use with pressed and loose powder eye shadow. The feathery bristles allow for optimal product distribution for seamless and detailed blending.
- Smudger Brush – Perfect for use with eye shadow powders and kohl eyeliner, Smudger Brush applies, shades and blends eye colour along the lash line. The professional, short Vegan Synthetic bristles provide maximum cover control and is an absolute must for truly professional looking seductive cat eyes and smoky effects.
- Soft Definer Brush – A super soft eye shadow brush which smoothes and defines your eye colour. The perfect tool for creating smooth transitions between eye shadows, Soft Definer Brush is perfect for pressed powder and loose pigment eye shadows. The flat, oval head is beautifully handcrafted with Natural Goat Hair bristles and is ideal for blending eye shadow in the crease of the eye.
- Crease Brush – A multi-tasking eye shadow brush which blends and shades eye makeup in the crease of the eye. Crease Brush is an essential makeup brush for professional crease definition and a perfect eye contour. Crease Brush has a unique fluffy design which fits into the contours of the eyelid crease and takes the edge off colour.
- Pencil Brush – The key to sexy smoky eyes, Pencil Brush offers professional application in the crease of the eye and along the lash line. Shaped like a pencil, Pencil Brush works to emphasise every corner of the eye area and is the ideal tool for precise shading, covering up and smoothing edges in the eyelid. Pencil Brush has a unique triangular shape and is handcrafted with compact Natural Pony Hair bristles which absorb excess colour.
- Petit Crease Brush – A tapered eye shadow brush which accentuates the crease of the eyes, Petit Crease Brush creates exceptional crease definition and a perfect eye contour. Perfect for blending shade transitions to eliminate contrasting edges, Petit Crease Brush has an innovative tapered head expertly crafted with incredibly soft, Natural Goat Hair bristles which will create an even and flawless colour finish.
- Smoky Shader Brush – The ultimate eye shadow brush for creating professional smoky effects. The perfect brush for a mystic, smoky eye look, Smoky Shader Brush is a soft and gentle eye brush for effortless application of eye shadow on the upper and lower lid. Beautifully dense but supremely soft, Smoky Shader Brush has been handcrafted with Natural Goat Hair bristles for seamless shading.
- Detail Shader Brush – A small and dense eye shadow brush which is perfect for detailed eye makeup work. Detail Shader Brush is an excellent choice for working eye shadow into the inner corners of the eyes and to set special highlights to your eye makeup. Expertly crafted with soft, Natural Goat Hair bristles, Detail Shader Brush has a dense, domed shape which adapts perfectly to the natural shape of the eye.
- Fine Liner Brush – An extremely fine eyeliner brush which is perfect for precise application of cream, gel and liquid based eyeliners. Achieve classic and ladylike eye definition with this professional eyeliner brush. Boasting a fine point and exquisitely fine Nylon bristles, Fine Liner Brush is an indispensable tool for a classic, subtle look. Vegan friendly, Fine Liner Brush ideal for achieving classic definition with an array of eyeliner products.
- Wing Liner Brush – A broad, angled eyeliner brush which is perfect for creating professional winged eyeliner looks. Beautifully handcrafted with fine Vegan friendly Nylon bristles, Wing Liner Brush is the ultimate tool for achieving expressive statement lid lines. Featuring an exquisite angled head which easily adapts to your natural lash line, Wing Liner Brush offers easy and flawless application of gel, cream, liquid and powder eyeliners.
- Brow Line Brush – A short, angled brush which makes application of brow colour and powder a breeze. Suitable for all cream and powder eyebrow cosmetics, Brow Line Brush is a wide, short and slightly angled makeup brush which is beautifully crafted with Vegan friendly Taklon bristles. The angled shape will help you to create the perfect arch with either creamy or powder products.
- Concealer and Buffer Brush – Beautifully soft and caring for the delicate eye area, Concealer and Buffer Brush offers great coverage to conceal dark circles and discolouration around the eyes with cream, liquid or powder concealers. The roundly bound, Vegan Taklon bristles fit perfectly around the eyes and into every small corner of the face for effortless application.
The brushes are very easy to hold, they are extremely soft and gentle for the eyes. They also pick up product really well, which makes it easy to apply and to create different looks. After trying these brushes I would like to try some of their other brushes, do you guys have any recommendations? If I had to pick a favorite brush from this set then it would have to be the ‘Luxe Crease 228’ because it is super easy to apply the shadow and the bristles fit right into the crease, which helps to make sure that there are no harsh lines. I also use the ‘Wing Liner 317’ brush for my eyebrows, I used to use the Mac 266 but I must admit, I do prefer the ZOEVA one. Would you want to see a post comparing those two brushes?
Overall, I love these brushes so much and I can’t wait to get my hands on some more! Have you tried any of ZOEVA’s brushes? Thank you for reading! Lots of love,
WHERE TO BUY: