HEY! I hope you are all having a wonderful day, I have just come home from Sixth form, checked on my blog and saw that I had been nominated for something, which is AMAZING!
So thank you to Onethuthree for nominating me! The rules for this tag are as follows:
- Tag the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions that you were given
- Nominate 10 other bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Lastly, in form the bloggers you chose to nominate for this tag!
The questions I got asked, along with nine other bloggers are:
- What is your favorite makeup brand?
- My favorite makeup brand is most probably Urban Decay, this is because I am in love with their Naked pallets, especially Naked 2 and Naked Basics 2. I really like their Naked basics pallets because they are small so they are easy to carry around, and the colors are just regular everyday colors. I think that the Urban Decay Naked basics pallets are a good a way to start using eye shadow, if you are a newbie to makeup.
- What is your favorite drug store makeup brand?
- I think this has got to be Rimmel, because if I need a cheap lip liner or lipstick for a certain look I am trying to achieve then this is the counter I go to. Also, the first ever mascara I brought was from Rimmel!
- Who is your favorite beauty blogger?
- Either Niomi Smart or Tanya Burr, because Niomi gives me such good inspiration to eat healthily and work out, and Tanya’s blog is filled with some of her baking recipes from her book, I love baking so it’s all good!
- What do you like most about beauty blogging?
- I think the thing I like most is making friends and talking to new people about something I love, which is obviously makeup!
- What are your three ‘must have’ products to carry whilst travelling?
- One of them definitely has to be lip balm, I cannot go any where without a lip balm because my lips get dry so easily:( The second one would be either perfume or deodorant because of obvious reasons! And the last one would be mascara because I think that even if you don’t have any other makeup on, it looks as though you have with a bit of mascara.
- If you could only use one product for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- I think I am going to have to say mascara for this one too! You can never go wrong with a bit of mascara!
- What is your one favorite travel destination or a place you want to visit?
- I have always wanted to go to New York, because the shopping, the shopping and more shopping! If any of you guys live in New York then I am extremely jealous right now.
- What is your one holy grail product?
- I am going to say my No.7 face primer (which I will be doing a review on soon! So watch my blog for that!!) because if you want a natural makeup day then you could just wear this primer on its own, it is amazing!
- What is/are your goal(s) for 2016?
- My ultimate goal is to be happy and positive in what I am doing, whether that be just sixth form or life in general, I want to make sure I am doing what is best for me, not someone else.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
- 10 years? I have no idea haha. Hopefully in a good job that I enjoy, living with my boyfriend in a nice little house and maybe having a cat!
For this tag I am nominating…
My 10 questions for the nominees are:
- What is your favorite high street makeup counter? (E.G Mac)
- Do you have a favorite drug store lipstick? If so what is it?
- Have you ever made a bad mistake with makeup?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Name the worst skin care product you have tried, and why?
- What one beauty product could you not live without?
- Have you ever had a bad experience at a makeup counter?
- Do you have a goal/goals for 2016?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Do you have a favorite set of makeup brushes? Or just one brush in particular?
Thank you for reading guys, lots of love,