Hello beautiful people! So quite recently I had my year 11 High School Prom, and I thought it would be a good idea to do a blog post on some of the products I used for my makeup. You are probably wondering why did she do her makeup herself, well it’s because it is real expensive to have your makeup done anywhere like Mac or Benefit just for one evening, and they might not do it how I like it. So it was just so much easier to do it myself because there is no hassle. But I did have my hair done and I loved it, I just think that it is so much easier to do your makeup yourself because you can do it how you like without all the expense. Here are a couple of close up photos of me and my boyfriend from my prom so that you can kind of see how my makeup looked…
- Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
- L’oreal Lip Liner Couture – in the colour 461 scarlet rouge
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer – in the shade NC25
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Mac Patent polish Lip Pencil – in the colour Berry Bold. I used the L’oreal lip liner to line my lips first.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 – I used the colour Primal for my eyebrows, and most of the other colors for my eye shadow
- Bourjois Bronzing Powder – in the color 51
Those where some of the things that I used to do my makeup for prom, they lasted all night too, which I was surprised at because it was quite hot. Overall, if I was going to another event like a prom then I would use the same type of products because like I said, they stayed all night and that’s all I wanted really. I was worried that I would get half way through the night looking nice and then the other half looking like a drowned rat!! But it’s all good because that didn’t happen.
I hope you enjoyed reading guys! If you would like me to do other makeup looks for an event then please comment down below, lots of love Chloe xox
WHERE TO BUY: